This activity aims to initiate entrepreneurial and innovative skills among students. Divided into 4 groups, students are working in teams to propose a new intervention that could transform the way research is planned, conducted or reported.
The objective is to propose a scientific project considering all aspects (development of the intervention, evaluation of the intervention, ethics, financial plan, project management, communication of results).
- Timeline: 1 year (March 2018 – March 2019)
- Opportunities to receive feedback from the consortium:
- September 2018: session in Split
- December 2018: proposal for the protocol
- March 2019 in Barcelona: each team will present their project to the consortium and to a group of 4 external experts who will rate the project and award the best project